As usual, these bars are Cruelty-free, Paraben and Phthalate Free …… AND economical – they should last three times as long as shampoo in a salon-sized plastic bottle.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocoa butter, btms 25 conditioner, sodium cocyl sulfate, decyl glucoside, provitamin B, lactic acid, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, mica, geogard, sandalwood and orange essential oil blend, argan oil, hydrogenated olivate and olive oil.
USING THEM IS SO EASY!
- Begin with thoroughly wet hair.
- Rub the wet shampoo bar between your wet hands to create a nice lather.
- Using your fingers like a comb, smooth the lather through your hair.
- Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you would with a bottled shampoo.
- Work up a good lather.
- And rinse out! You’re done.
- Keep dry between uses. Please note shampoo bars are apt to get soft if not kept dry due to the moisturising ingredients. We highly recommend popping it in a draining tray above the spray zone between uses. We recommend a mesh soap holder or a Block Dock (listed on this site).
Depending on your hair type, you may need to finish with our Solid Conditioner Bar.