As usual, these bars are Cruelty-free, Paraben and Phthalate Free, ….. AND economical – they should last three times as long as shampoo in a bottle.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocoa butter, btms 25 conditioner, sodium cocyl sulfate, decyl glucoside, provitamin B, lactic acid, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, mica, geogard, apple fragrance oil, argan oil, hydrogenated olivate and olive oil.
USING THEM IS SO EASY
- Begin with thoroughly wet hair.
- Rub the wet shampoo bar between your wet hands to create a nice lather.
- Using your fingers like a comb, smooth the lather along your hair.
- Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you would with a bottled shampoo.
- Work up a good lather.
- And rinse out! You’re done.
- Keep dry between uses. Please note shampoo bars are apt to get soft if not kept dry due to the moisturising ingredients. We highly recommend popping it in a draining tray above the spray zone between uses. We recommend a mesh soap holder or a Block Dock (listed on this site).
(Depending on your hair type, you may need to finish with our Apple Schnapple Solid Conditioner Bar).
vicky mottart –
I won this shampoo bar in the last competition- ( we normally use your Sooth and Blondinis products). I am now a convert to Apple Schnapple as this smells Sooooooooooooooooo good, hair washing is a sensory delight, no need for conditioners, leaves my hair smelling gorgeous and no tangles!! I run around telling peeps to smell my hair!! We love ALL your scents and products – ka pai Nectar!!( ps. as I have already won a comp. don’t enter this review in this one, someone else can benefit like I did 🙂 Just wanted to support your kaupapa 🙂 Vicky x
Hi Vicky we are SO pleased you are enjoying the Apple Schnapple shampoo bar! Haha we are imagining you inviting people to sniff your hair LOL – best result ever, love from us at nectar!
Kate Bateman (verified owner) –
In my quest to be plastic free I have sampled many shampoo bars from many providers. We have a range of hair types here. From 6yr old to 10yr old with very thick hair to mine which is fine and colour treated and finally hubby thick and course. This wonder bar is great! It’s easy to hold esp for kids! Smells fantastic and lathers up so well! It’s a winner in our books. A firm favourite so far, we are about to try the berry bar so will see how that one stacks up