Sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocoa butter, btms 25 conditioner, sodium cocyl sulfate, decyl glucoside, provitamin B, lactic acid, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, violet powder, geogard, lemon verbena fragrance oil, argan oil, hydrogenated olivate and olive oil.
EASY TO USE
- Begin with thoroughly wet hair.
- Rub the wet shampoo bar between your wet hands to create a nice lather.
- Using your fingers like a comb, smooth the lather along your hair.
- Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you would with a bottled shampoo.
- Work up a good lather.
- Rinse out with clean water.
- Keep dry between uses. Please note shampoo bars are apt to get soft if not kept dry due to the moisturising ingredients. We highly recommend popping it in a draining tray above the spray zone between uses. We recommend a mesh soap holder or a Block Dock (listed on this site).
And should you need more conditioning for your hair, have a look at the separate listing for the Lemon Verbena Smoothy Conditioner Bar!
PLEASE NOTE: The Blondini Shampoo Bar contains the colourant used in traditional purple toner Liquid Shampoos for maximum effectiveness – should this leave small staining on your hands this can be removed easily with wiping with any oil (including cooking oils) or with lemon juice. Use of latex gloves is also recommended to be absolutely sure of no staining.