Sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocoa butter, btms 25 conditioner, sodium cocyl sulfate, decyl glucoside, provitamin B, lactic acid, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, violet powder, geogard, lemon verbena essential oil, argan oil, hydrogenated olivate and olive oil.
Easy to Use
- Begin with thoroughly wet hair.
- Rub the wet shampoo bar between your wet hands to create a nice lather.
- Using your fingers like a comb, smooth the lather along your hair.
- Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you would with a bottled shampoo.
- Work up a good lather.
- Rinse out with clean water.
- Keep dry between uses – shampoo bars can be apt to get soft due to the moisturising agents – popping your bar in a soap tray out of spray zone will help your bar stay hard and able to dry between uses. We recommend the use of anything that keeps the bar from sitting in water like the Block Dock (listed on this site).
And should you need more conditioning for your hair, have a look at the separate listing for the Blondini®️ Conditioner Bar!
PLEASE NOTE: The Blondini®️ Shampoo Bar contains the colourant used in traditional purple toner Liquid Shampoos for maximum effectiveness – none has been reported to date but should this leave small staining on your hands this can be removed easily with wiping with any oil (including cooking oils) or with lemon juice. Use of latex gloves is also recommended to be absolutely sure of no staining.