Please see individual product listing for mica, fragrance or essential oils and extra actives
SHAMPOO 18g nett weight when packed
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocoa butter, btms 25 conditioner, sodium coco sulfate, decyl glucoside, provitamin B, lactic acid, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, geogard, argan oil, hydrogenated olivate and olive oil.
Easy to Use
- Begin with thoroughly wet hair.
- Rub the wet shampoo bar between your wet hands to create a nice lather.
- Using your fingers like a comb, smooth the lather along your hair.
- Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you would with a bottled shampoo.
- Work up a good lather.
- Rinse out with clean water.
- If conditioning, wet bar and swipe down hair avoiding the root area. Rinse with clear tepid water.
- Keep dry between uses – bars can be apt to get soft due to the moisturising agents. Dry off after use as much as possible and replace in open tin between uses to completely dry out, replacing lid when packing.
NATALIE Wilson (verified owner) –
Awesome to have these in travel size. I went overseas and got this for my husband and got the blondini one for me. Great little size doesn’t take up much room.